DDI is a 100% Woman-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and an EDWOSB,
founded in 1994 by Bonnie Lee Adams, President of DDI.
DDI is a distributor of quality computer products consisting of hardware, software, peripheral products and supplies manufactured by major manufacturers.
DDI's outstanding attributes include:
- DDI's # 1 priority is to do the right thing: ...not just to make a dollar. Being recognized as honest & reliable gives us a sense of accomplishment & self-respect, and it's more important to our stakeholders than growth percentages.
- Quality customized solutions: Are consistently provided to our Federal & Local Government clients. We receive frequent positive feedback from clients, and continuously work to improve business relationships & practices.
- Exemplary customer service: Our customers' orders are always filled promptly & correctly; customers' questions/issues are addressed immediately.
- Specialized capabilities: To meet our customers' specialized needs.
- Problem prevention & solving mastery: Since our founding in 1994, we have honed the skill of both problem prevention & problem solving to the benefit of our customers. We take a proactive approach to avoid having problems arise in the first place.
- Intensively competitive pricing: A broad diversification of excellent products at highly competitive prices.
- Customer focus: We treat our customers with respect and treat their needs as our top priority. It is our intent to maintain long-term relationships with our Government agencies.
- Dedication to Maintaining Our High Standard of Ethics & Excellent Past Performance Track Record: We actively work to maintain our great reputation and ensure the continued trust & respect of our customers.
|DDI Supports Our U.S. Government|
Diversified Distributors International, Inc.
4622 Leytonstone Ave.
Clarence, New York 14031
DDI's Past Performance Customer Clients: